One of my favorite bloggers, Faith from Life, Love & Marriage tagged me last week for a seven things post. She came up with all kinds of fun and witty things to say about herself but it's always a struggle for me. At least it's given me something to write about! I wracked my brain and this is what I came up with.
- I purposefully avoid getting interested in new TV shows during the Fall TV premiere week because I'm afraid I might find something I actually like. I don't have to worry about wanting to watch them every week. I stick to a few old faithfuls (mostly short term reality shows) and have ditched a bunch to cut down on TV time. I don't want catching up on TV shows in my DVR to feel like a job.
- My favorite color is Pink. I even had to use it as one of my wedding colors. It reminds me of all things beautiful like ballet and dainty pink flowers. So delicate and perfect. Maybe it's cliche for a girly girl like myself but oh well!!
- I started kindergarten when I was 4 so I was always a year younger then all of my classmates.
- I have two great sisters but always wondered what it would be like to have a brother.
- Ive only been eating Strawberries for about the last five years. I was too afraid to try them because of the way they look. Boy was I missing out! I've always been sort of a picky eater but have greatly increased the foods that I'll eat as I've gotten older.
- I had a detached retina when I was in college. This is something that often results from a blow to the eye but mine just happened. I had to have eye surgery to repair it or else I could have gone blind. My vision in that eye worsened (as if it wasn't bad enough) but I haven't had any problems with it ever since.
- I am a cheese junkie. I love all kinds. I love it by itself and it's the main ingredient of some of my favorite foods which include Pizza, lasagna, and Quesadilla.