For my wedding day make up I was planning to go to the Mac counter at Macy's or Nordstrom's. I didn't budget for make up but I definitely knew I couldn't do it good enough myself so I figured that was the best solution. Mom however stepped in and was kind enough to offer to pay for a make up artist not only for me but my entire bridal party and my big sis. Now I don't have to worry about rushing out and back to get my make up done because she will come to us and all of us will get glammed up together. Not only will we look great but it will be fun for all of us. I am so grateful that my mom is willing to do this for me.
I have had my make up done many a times for modeling but my mom has never had her make up professionally done and is really excited about it too.
Things to Do:
- RSVP's-I finished chasing down mine but Mj has a few more he needs to hunt. Guest total is about 65 right now.
- Meeting with hotel tomorrow to finalize details: Complete info packet.
- Schedule final meeting with the DJ: Decide on songs for dances/processional and complete packet.
- Make pre wedding and cocktail hour CD.
- Put together guest favor boxes and fill w/candy.
- Work on day of timeline.
- Buy shoes, bracelet and possibly a tiara. Mj's grandmother sent some beautiful jewelry to me and one of the necklaces and earring sets should work well.
- Buy place cards.
- Decide on and buy bridal party gifts.
On the day of the only thing I want to worry about is geting my hair done, picking up my flowers, setting up the reception room and getting dressed. We are down to only 17 days until the wedding! There are literally only two weekends left. My bridal shower is this weekend and the first of out of town family starts arriving next weekend. Something tells me I'm going to be very, very busy....as if I wasn't already!